Steph

Friday, February 03, 2006

To Long

And yet again it has been to long. But you know what at least I signed up for one of these things so I can somewhat understand what everyone is talking about when it comes to there blogs. I've been told to write on this thing like it was my journal but the question is would I want everyone reading my journal. Probably not that is something you lock up with a key so your nosey sibling doesn't find it, photo copy it and post it all over there school for all to see. I know that you all want to get into the head of Steph because how else would you understand her but have you ever thought that what is going on in there may be mass confusion that is scary even for her. But since I seem to have such a dedicated fan base, so dedicated in fact that certain individuals think they can actually post things on my blog just so they can have something new to read. News flash, if you write the blog its not going to be new stuff for you to read anyways. And no I will not change my password because these certain individuals, to be more specific, individual, is addicted to breaking into my account and writing stuff for me. Its called self control!!!!! Now I'm not going to mention any names but I will say that it is a girl and her name starts with an R and ends in an obyn. Well this is all for now. Signing out until next time.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home