Steph

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Living in Steph's Blog

Well, here I am again.

It's kinda interesting, posting in a young bloggers blog. What is Steph now, 22? Ah, 22.

......let me think back........

22

The year was 1993.

Waco, Texas
The first bombing of the World Trade Center

Ace of Base --anything really
If I ever Lose my Faith in You--Sting

Sleepless in Seatle
Free Willy
Jurrasic Park
Mrs. Doubtfire


....and I was planning my life as Mrs......never mind. It wasn't meant to be. Thank God....
...I guess at 22, you are too busy to post a blog.


posted by robyn

1 Comments:

  • yup, robyn...them were the good ole' days...i, too was busy planning my life as Mrs. D.F.--remember that, bob? and that, much like your story, was also not meant to be. sorry to invade your blog, steph! :) only just now did i realize that i actually came through that very dark, sad time in my life. and right now is an amazing, happy time! GOD IS AMAZING! He truly can make beauty out of ashes. just a thought.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home