Steph

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Denie Christmas

Well yet another Denie Christmas is over for the year. This year we had all the fam over to my mom's house for our big meal. I was a little dissappointed that we did not have a turkey this year but it turned out to be a good meal anyways. The night did not end however without at least one event occuring. My mom got chairs from her church but the bottoms of them were rounded so as my grandpa went to back up his chair it tepped backwards sending my grandpa into this flailing and panicked individual as he fell backwards onto the floor. With his feet and arms straight up into the air, however, he informed us that he was okay. Never a dull moment in this house hold.

1 Comments:

  • maybe next year, you need to buy everyone chairs for Christmas.

    By Blogger Robyn, at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home