Steph

Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm Back!!!!

Okay, okay, okay. So i get the point. i'm not very good at this. but i have a little bit more of a life other than sitting in front of the computer and writing in my blog. but because i have such a faithful following of people who want to know what i, steph the amazing, is up too i will try and be more responsible robyn.
So here we go, BUSINESS!!!! also spelt STRESS!!!! bet you didn't know that. if i could describe my week in one word it would be squishy. Why well let me tell you why! Because that is all i could think of with my brain that is squishy. My week started off with a very confusing meeting on sunday where chet decided it would be fun to see how many people he could confuse with a stupid flow chart. If you have any questions about the flow chart you can just go up to his office and see it because monday then continued my week with him confusing me again. Now this confusion could have been avoided if only Chet wouldn't think before he speaks because when he thinks he makes no sense. Now make sense out of that. As you can tell i am at the end of a very very very long week. thus "SQUISHY." i will try to keep on updating you but as of now my brain is only squishy and has no activity going on at all. okay then make sure you stay unsquishy. bye for now.
Steph
(this is actually steph not robyn although i'm sure she would not want to own up to this mass confusion.)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home